Note For Metrowerks CodeWarrior Users
- You may have to edit relative/full path to CodeWarrior native
- To avoid editing the headers mentioned above, Metrowerks users
should put the "STLport" directory in the "Metrowerks
Standard Library" directory, and add the "STLport"
directory as the first item in the system search paths of the
projects that wish to use it.
- If you want your code to be portable, you should avoid explicit
usage of reverse_iterator<Iterator,T,T&,T*,Distance>.
- It's better to use coherent set of headers in the project: all
new-style, including STL ones;
- IMPORTANT : You should either have _STLP_USE_OWN_NAMESPACE
defined, or you should recompile CodeWarrior runtime libraries after
you installed STLport.
- For earlier versions, you have to copy <functional>
to <functional.h>. <functional.h> is
not provided in distribution since it clobbers <function.h>
on 8.3 systems